- 1kg strong wholemeal bread flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 x 7g sachets easy bake yeast
- 1 tbsp roasted fennel seeds
- 6 tbsp. of Just Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- 600ml lukewarm water
- Mix the flour, salt, yeast, fennel seeds, oil and water in the bowl of an electric mixer, fitted with a dough hook, for 5 minutes to make a soft, smooth dough.
- Form the dough into a ball and put it in a large, lightly oiled bowl. Cover with oiled clingfilm and leave in a warm place until the dough has doubled in size – about 40 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C electric / 200°C fan / gas mark 7.
- Tip the risen dough out onto the work surface and divide it into 8 pieces. Oil four large baking sheets and put two portions of dough on each one. Flatten each portion out with your hand into oblong/flatbread shapes, about 30 x 18 cm