Why not give this tasty recipe a try using our Just Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil?
- 2 skinless salmon fillets
- 200g pack shredded curly kale
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 25g pack chives, chopped
- 3 sheets filo pastry
- 2½ tbsp. Just Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- 1½ tsp sesame seeds
- 1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- 2. Poach the salmon for 10-15 minutes until cooked through, then flake.
- 3. Add the kale to boiling water and boil for 3-4 minutes, drain well and mix in the nutmeg.
- 4. Mix the salmon with the chives and season with black pepper.
- 5. Brush the sheets of filo pastry with the oil and cut 1 sheet in half, place 1 half into the base of a greased ovenproof dish.
- 6. Spread over ½ the salmon mixture and top with half the kale, season with pepper.
- 7. Repeat with the other half sheet of filo and spread over the remaining salmon mixture and kale.
- 8. Finally, top with the last 2 filo sheets, scrunching them up. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 9. Bake for 15 minutes until golden.